- Cover A - Lump Sum benefit: Payment of Lump Sum amount in case of Death
- Cover B - Spouse Income Benefit: Annual payment of an annuity for a fixed period in case of Death
- Cover C - Schooling benefit(s): Annual payment of schooling annuities in case of Death up to a selected child age
- Cover D - University annuities for your children starting at a specified child age and for a fixed period.
- TPD Rider - In case of Total and Permanent Disablement, covers A, B, C and D are payable
- Passive War Rider - In case of Death or Total and Permanent Disablement due to passive war, the selected covers A, B, C and D are payable
- Accident Rider - Additional amount payable in case of accidental Death and/or Disablement
A flexible insurance solution that lets you be in control.
SPIRAL LIFE: Everything you need to know
- Spiral Life is an all-in-one insurance solution that lets you secure and protect what matters to you the most: Protecting your income, securing your retirement amount as well as the schooling & university tuitions of your children.
- Spiral Life is a solution personalized based on your actual situation and will evolve through your life journey. Choosing Spiral is choosing a Life Companion.
Life complete is life secured
Spiral – a flexible insurance solution that lets you be in control.
Protection Needs vs. Saving Needs
Various Investment options are available ranging:
Fund allocations can be changed and adjusted any time and as deemed necessary.
as of 21 May 2021
Swipe to view more
||Category/ Risk Class/ Currency||
Net Asset Value
Year to Date
Annualized 5 years
Allianz SNA Accumulation Fund* (Inception in April 2020)
||Fixed Income/ Moderate/ USD||10.67||
|Amundi Global Bond Fund Aggregate*||Fixed Income/ Moderate/ USD||
|Pimco GIS Global Investment Grade Credit Fund*||Fixed Income/Moderate/ USD||19.57||-2.44%||4.440%||4.30%|
|Pimco GIS Diversified Income Fund*||Fixed Income/Moderate/USD||24.32||-1.42%||6.36%||5.20%|
|Vontobel US Equity*||Equity/ Dynamic/ USD||1529.38||6.39%||12.93%||11.00%|
|T. Rowe Price Blue Chips Growth*||Equity/ Dynamic/ USD||79.30||4.23%||31.51%||15.10%|
|Allianz Oriental Income*||Equity/ Dynamic/ USD||237.67||1.66%||43.16%||12.70%|
Amundi Funds Bond Global Aggregate
The Fund has a Capital Preservation and Moderate Growth Objective; it invests in Bond worldwide with an emphasis on US Bonds. It is denominated in USD
Pimco GIS Global Investment Grade Credit Fund
The Fund has a Capital Preservation and Moderate Growth Objective; it invests in Bonds worldwide but only Investment Grade Bonds. It is denominated in USD
Pimco GIS Diversified Income Fund
The Fund has a Capital Preservation and Moderate Growth Objective; it focuses on high yield and investment grade bonds worldwide with an emphasis on US, Europe and Japan. It is denominated in USD
Vontobel US Equity
The Fund has a long term Capital Growth objective; it focuses on equities in the US Region and emphasizes on Mid Cap stocks. It is denominated in USD
T. Rowe Price Blue Chips Growth
The Fund has a long term Capital Growth objective; it focuses on equities in the US Region and emphasizes on Big Cap stocks. It is denominated in USD
Allianz RCM Oriental Income
The Fund has a long term Capital Growth objective; it focuses on equities in the Asia Pacific Region mainly Japan and Korea. It is denominated in USD
Allianz Accumulation Fund
Allianz SNA Accumulation Fund is an internal local Fund mainly investing in Bonds and fixed income securities of sovereign or local reputable corporate institutions or any other securities offering a bond-like risk and return profile, with cash exposure allowed up to 25% and may hold investment grade foreign fixed income instruments from different regions. The internal Fund is denominated in US Dollars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get more information about Spiral
Contributions & covers can be indexed from 0 to 7% according to your requirements.Contributions & covers can be indexed from 0 to 7% according to your requirements.
In case of death or permanent total disablement of the Assured, Allianz SNA will pay the sum insured and/or the cash value at the time.
Suicide and death sentence during the first two years and war risks unless chosen under the additional benefits.
You may elect one (or a combination) of 2 options:
- A lump sum cash payment.
- A guaranteed 10 years annuity.